Monday, June 18, 2007

Deuter Bag - Madam Sia - AirContact Pro 60+15

I will be going to Hong Kong travel with Jeanie this coming Nov 2007 ;) Oh yeah... we have been planning for this since early this year... ..After discussing with Chean, Gang Loong and Desmond on the types of Backpack that available , Seeking and Shopping for all type of bags with my friends. Chean and Yan has bought their Deuter bag a week before me from Madam Sia at Pertama Complex. Although we went there together. But I just can't find the right bag that I want. Madam Sia asked me to come again next week for more new bag will arrived. And I did, and I found that BAG THAT I WANT !!!! Really thanks to Madam Sia for her kindness of allowing us to try all the bags that we want. Carrying... taking out all the items and explore the bags. She very patient (even there's lots customers and crowed) to explain to us the feature of each bag and recommend us what bag is suit our needs... And the most important GIVING US LOTS OF DISCOUNT !!! I would say you would like the cheapest price at any place else. (Other than UFL warehouse sales la...)  
I'm totally happy purchasing my bag here. There's lots of choices and great prices with expert advice from Madam Sia.
 Finally, I bought myself the Deuter AirContact Pro 60+15 Let's try out the BAG !!!!  
 Acting as tourist. Seeking for path via magazine and map :p
   
Front and Back Look. VERY NICE !! I'm LOVING IT !!!!!
  It has a side pocket too. Convenience...  


   
The Bag head cover can be remove and become a small bag. Good for trekking and carry light items lo..  
This bag is allow to adjust the shoulder straps to suit the body height and the bag carry weight.

16 comments:

WS@不可一世 June 21, 2007 at 12:20 PM  

HOw much she offer u the bag???

WS@不可一世 June 21, 2007 at 6:56 PM  

HOw much she ofer u the bag???

JET June 22, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

RM610 ;) :p

WS@不可一世 June 22, 2007 at 2:23 PM  

worth it

Desmond Ng June 27, 2007 at 2:09 AM  

Great, seems to be a good buy! As for your upcoming backpacking trip, try looking around for a comfortable daypack, it's pretty essential! You just can't use the bag head cover (Or i'll called it as a Lumbar Bag) as your daypack.

Seems more prepartion needed =)

JET June 27, 2007 at 9:28 AM  

:p yeah Desmond, u're right.
I might borrow V.Chean Deuter "Hokus Pokus" bag :D

Voon Chean, 文铨 June 27, 2007 at 11:38 AM  

I'm so happy with my Air Contact Pro! Not to mention the Hokus Pokus as well, most of my KK trip I'm carrying it, really good bag !

JET June 27, 2007 at 9:24 PM  

I might be going to Penang (or some where else) for my Malaysia Team TeamBuilding.
Will take this chances to try on my bag :D

Desmond Ng June 27, 2007 at 11:12 PM  

Voon Chean, how much your so called 'Hoku Pokus' costed, and what's the capacity like?

JET June 28, 2007 at 10:26 AM  

Let me answer for Chean.
It's RM120 for the Hokus Pokus.
check this link for more information...

http://www.deuter.com/en/products/30164_Hokus_Pokus_430_ENG.php

Desmond Ng June 28, 2007 at 3:36 PM  

That's very good, a hip back convertable to a daypack with a 20+4L capacity at only RM 120! It's a very great deal!

Anonymous July 9, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

This is really useful information. Any idea what time it opens / close? Also, any idea what is the best way to get there? I am actually from Penang and i do not know KL roads well.

JET July 9, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

hi MicheGinny,
sorry to say tht i cant remember the store operation time.
Mayb u can give the owner a call for the details.

As for the direction to reach there. U can take "STAR" LRT.

But do u think it's too far to buy the bag from kl?? but if u ever pay a visit to kl, tht will b the best place for u to buy the bag. it has all the choices and great advice. (also great price too)

lastly, i like the photos tht u post/shoot in yr blog...
cheers...

Wonderful Malaysia September 30, 2011 at 4:12 PM  

Madam Sia still rocks. I went there a few months ago and bought exactly the same bag. Used it numerous times already and very happy with it. I also adviced some friends to visit her and they too had a great experience. The place is very easy to find within Pertama Complex; it's located at one of the middle rows along the balcony.

Ilya

Webmaster of Wonderful Malaysia

Summer 夏日 June 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM  

yes, i got my deuter bag from her as well. i'm using it since 2008. great!
i'm gonna to introduce to friends!

Anonymous August 9, 2012 at 11:19 PM  

i was roaming around pertamax complex. couldnt remember 'madam sia' in my mind. I just know there is a particular shop recomended by onliner.
went around and found a bagpack shop. my goal is to find sleeping bag.
in this first shop i just ask the price.
and again, i saw another shop, hooked up there and buy the sleeping bag. ( i blindly buy, coz i superduper hungry, and the shop say they almost close) fine, i bought for 70rm. I went outside for makan.
then i was pretty curious, hoping to find that particular shop. So after makan I went roaming around for second try. by then, i only rmber the name was madam..something, i believe its not madam kwan! Lol
Then i found madam sia shop! damn, the shop is pretty inside, u cant easily spot it!
and i found that my sleeping bag cost 65rm there without i negotiate. bit regret that i should just buy there, not about 5rm, but i should just be bit patient before buy stuff..haha!

Recent Comments

About Me

My Photo
JET
Just a regular guy with regular life. Suck in gramme and spelling. Feel free to correct me. :)
View my complete profile

Visitors From...

Visitors Meter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Best View with Mozilla Firefox 1024*768

Back to TOP